Sunday, July 01, 2007

EDILW Presents: The Justice League Summer Ice Cream Social

In my ongoing efforts to make Every Day Is Like Wednesday the most erratic, random and inconsistent blog in the blogosphere, we're going to be launching a new feature today, a break from the normal reviews, armchair editing, griping, venom and occassional attempt at humor that you've come to expect from the EDILW brand. One which will allow me to show off not only my middling writing skills, but also my quite poor drawing skills.

And what is this feature, you ask?

Prepare yourself for the



Every day in the month of July we'll post a drawing of one of your favorite Justice Leaguers pertaining to their ice cream preference.

Which heroes will make the cut? What are their favorite frozen desserts? Will I actually be able to keep a daily deadline for an entire month when there's no money involved to motivate me? These and other burning questions will be answered daily at EDILW, starting...as soon as I finish this post. So stick with us all this month for superheroes, justice, ice cream, bad drawings and even worse jokes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited over this! Something else to do while I'm not working!

Caleb said...

Well, that makes two of us.